1. Where do your jet ski’s normally get rented?
South Florida region but in most places that also allow usage of personal water crafts in other parts of Florida as well. Contact us for any inquiries.
2. Do I need a boating license for Jet ski Rentals?
Yes, very important. Without it, you will be manoeuvring a jet ski illegally, which you then can be stopped on the water and arrested by Police on the water. Click here for Boating license testing
3. Do I need ID when renting jet ski?
Yes, you will need ID on your person at all times when renting our jet skis.
4. Is there a deposit for your rentals prior to rental date?
Yes, there is a $150 deposit to be paid for any rental.
This will be paid on booking.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
Cash, Zelle, Credit/Debit Card